Friday, May 7, 2010

SneakAPeak.



I suddenly feel great despair when this wave of realisation hit me.
My sister. Hospital. Sunday. For at least a month.
Bye bye mummy and Leanne for lord knows how long. D:
No more noise and laughter in the house anymore. :/


ANYWAY, Happy thoughts. (:



ASEAN'S gREat START.
BE EXCITED PEOPLE.
I know I certainly am. (:
ICSMKA's IU of the fiscal year 2009/2010.
Be there or be square.
See the side bar? CLICK ON THE LINK.
It'll take you straight to the website for more details.
There are awesome games with tons of attractive prizes to be won!
Every little contribution you put in will make such a huge difference.
Whacha waiting for?
Check it out. (:


Also, congratulations to the in-coming-board of 2010/2011.

President : Int. Lakshmi.
Vice President : Int. Valerie Ngow.
Secretary : Int. Sam Shu Jing.
Vice Secretary : Int. Lee Jo Ann.
Treasurer : Int. Lim Sheau Swan.
Club Service : Int. Amanda Leong.
Community Service : Int. Thamarai.
Finance Director : Int. Mak Kit Teng.
I.U. Director : Int. Sarah Shakeera.
Editor : Int. Yaashviny


Its definitely going to be another great year ahead. (:

Au revoir.



No comments:

Post a Comment