Monday, May 17, 2010

rampage.



I cannot endure these feelings anymore.
I just can't.
I can't just sit here and think "wow, this is all going to be fine."
The pressure that mid terms are in a week or two and i'm just sitting here.
The fact that I'm *insertwhatevershere* with him. I seriously have this urge to just hang him by the toe.
The fact that I'm not done with my history folio and my teacher keeps correcting it and shoving it back in my face to have it redone.
The fact that I have a list of chores to do.
The fact that BOTH my sisters are in the hospital.
The fact that I'm annoyed because i've been pushed around and blamed on for everything, Regardless if it was my doing or not.
The fact that I barely talk with my friends anymore.
The fact that I've been too tired to think at this state.
The fact that I've been torn from my bubbly self.
I just can't sit here and think this is all going to be fine.
Because its not.
I have never felt so emotionally challenged in my life.
Having to deal with every single emotion possible.
I don't feel like me.
I just don't.
It's not right having to sit here being so emotional.
I want to be smiling like how a baby would after you gave him/her a cookie.



I'll just have to endure it.
Handle it like a fighter.
And it'll all be worth it in the end.
I'll bare with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment