Monday, October 10, 2011

Malevolant desires.


I realized I don't camwhore as much as I did way back when. Come to think of it, I rarely even take pictures of myself anymore! This picture was actually taken around cheer season when I was way too bored and I couldn't help but take pictures with the new sunnies I bought from school!

Anyway, I was struggling to sleep and I came online to talk to Marie and it was like I had an epiphany to blog. SO YAY! Shall torture myself with the materialistic things that has been flooding my mind this past week. *malevolent laugh*


First thing's first, Vans.
Aren't they just gorgeous? I may be a girly-girl for ballet flats and pretty hairbands, but I actually love laying around the house in big baggy shirts and shorts. Trust me, almost every girl does. And honestly, I'm living off my croc ballet flats, adidas sneakers and 2 pairs of cotton on slippers. So a pair of grey Vans are looking pretty good to me now. *smug smile*


BOWS.
Huge fan of bows. Cheer bows or hairbows, it doesn't matter. Just as long as it's wearable, looks pretty, or just plain wearable! Everytime I look at cheer pictures, the first thing I do is say 'WOAAAAAAAH, HER BOW SO NICE. ' D: And ordinary bows just look adorable for normal shopping trips or just a little spice for your trip to the supermart. I don't know about you, but I still say every girl needs a bow to spice up her life, unless its waaaaaaaaaay extreme like some Minnie Mouse bow that looks like its about to swallow her head.

Cath Kidston.
AMAZING, I swear. If you're into the whole hipster, floral, cutsie wear or someone who adore's cute a** patterns, this is the way to go. She has a complete line of bags with a wide range of patterns and designs from carrier bags, to luggage! Though she's a little pricey, her stuff are in top notch quality and they're AMAZING. Go check her out!


Feather extensions.
Okay, so I don't exactly have much to say about this one, but having a feather attached into your hair seems pretty sweet. *swag*


Marks and Spencer Mini Bites.
GODLY. If you're a sweet tooth I suggest you go to the UK, Buy as many tubs as you can back home and gobble them like kids on easter morning. If you're easily hooked to food like me, DON'T TAKE IT cause you'll NEVER put the tub down. There's a couple of flavours actually, sadly, Hongz, told me the chocolate brownie one is the best outta the lot but he gobbled all of them before I got a shot at trying a piece but he was nice enough to share his caramel crisp ones with me. So mum bought 3 flavours back for me on her recent trip to UK. Caramel crisp, Rocky Road and Honeycomb. Caramel crisp just does it for me. Its sweet, crunchy yet chewy at the same time and you can taste the chocolate and caramel come in sync. Its like a piece of heaven in your mouth. Seriously worth the buy and wait. 4 Pounds for 2 tubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment