Monday, June 13, 2011

Gold, Black & White.


Panthers.

After a flabbergasting 2 week holiday, school's back on. Yes, school. Slowly, I'm going to be molding into the habits of sleeping late, stressing out every millisecond and debating with myself in class. Thus having eye bags, dark circles, pimples, a sudden sprout of white hair and raging headaches. Not to mention being sleep deprived all over again. *NOOOOOOO*


We're mid way through June. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? JUNE! I have 2 weeks to pull my act together to prepare for July already!

July ;

3rd - IU DAY.
09th- Nationals.
10th- Nationals.
15th- Sports Day.
16th- ICCPJ Carnival.
17th-CHARM Cheerleading Competition'11.
30th-Installation.


Busy as ever. Stress levels are raging at a rapid pace and I'm going to pop like a ripe pimple soon. The horror. D:

Anyway, COME SUPPORT PANTHERS AT CHEER2011!
We'll be selling our supporter T-shirts soon at the price of RM20 per shirt.(:
COME OKAY? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment